Re: Requesting a naming convention for releases

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Robert Donn wrote:

> > Dang... Just come back from watching it... I didn't stay for the credits,
> > the others I was with were impatient. Anyway, to be on-topic, I am looking
> > forward to "Debian GNU/Linux x.x (hopper)" (what about "Ada" (sp??))
>
> <AOL>me too</AOL>
> It's "Atta", IIRC - assuming you're talking about the princess. "Flick" and
> "Gypsy" aren't bad names either... "Dot" might be a bit confusing though.
> (along the lines of _saying_ the middle part of "http://slashdot.org";)

Yeah, I've just been to www.abugslife.com.. I found Atta there. I was
wondering about Ada because of the programming language.

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

        WinErr: 016 Error buffer overflow - Too many errors encountered.
                    Additional errors may not be displayed or recorded.