Re: Requesting a naming convention for releases

> No, we're not running out of names.  We're hit by that in > 5years
> since there are about 15-20 names left.

You miss the point.  At five releases a year, it will take five years
to reuse a letter.  By this time, we will have forgotton the previous
one and there will be no confusion.  I suggested lexical order so that
ordering for the few active releases is obvious.

> At the moment there is no need to discuss a new naming scheme etc.

Is this because you disagree with me? ;-)