Re: QPL 0.91 at http://www.troll.no/qpl/

On Thu, Dec 03, 1998 at 01:58:07PM -0500, Scott Ellis wrote:
> There appears to be a MAJOR revision to the draft QPL on Troll's site.  In
> my brief scan of the updated version, there doesn't seem to be any mention
> of requiring patches only.  I'll let others here pick apart the new
> licence (or has this already happened on debian-legal, which I haven't
> subscribed to yet?)

The license has already been discussed there more or less..  I kinda wrote
the changes with input from -private and a few developers on irc.  Troll
Tech took out a couple things I was planning to in v4, but there's no need
now, this looks good.  It was well-met on gnu.misc.discuss and it looks GPL
compatible.  (that was a design goal too actually..)

I'm interested if there are any problems left in it, but I don't believe
there are any.

--
Show me the code or get out of my way.