Re: proposal for new mailing list: debian-hams

***** JS => Joop Stakenborg

JS> Just a thought. Would it be a good idea to have a seperate mailing
JS> list for the hams among us? I know there are a couple of hams in
JS> the debian team and maybe they could benefit from this.

[...]

I like this idea!  Let's have debian-hams, after all this was (once
upon a time) one of the main goals of one of our past leaders[1]!

[1]: Guess who, we had just two before Ian and he's not the project
founder :-)

Cheers,

--
Davide G. M. Salvetti - IW5DZC [JN53fr] - <http://salve.home.ml.org/>