Re: Packages compiled against GTK+1.1 <= 1.1.4 *MUST BE RECOMPILED*!

    Michael> Ben, is it possible to keep an 1.1 package around for
    Michael> compatibility with slink?

The -dev package will probably be removed (I'm not sure if that's
feasible, actually) but I guess we can keep the library package
around.

--
Brought to you by the letters B and Q and the number 5.
"Killer refresh rate! It's even got a PCI bus!" -- Hackers