Re: Ian's DFSG2 would harm Debian and Free Software

Avus <top249@g26.ethz.ch> wrote:
> The public image is IMHO very important, and it should be considered
> wisely, when and how you make announcements of this kind.

I think the proper solution to the "public image" issue would be
to accompany the new DFSG (presuming it's ever approved) with a
document outlining its history.

In fact, it would be nice to have this history document available
on the web in draft form so that it can be referred to next time
someone brings up this issue in a non-debian forum.

--
Raul