Re: Creation of nfs-client package

> I propose the splitting of the nfs packages into several smaller
> packages, and then creating a set of 'super packages' which simply
> depend or recommend the small packages..

Could you elaborate on that idea a bit? I really don't see the need for that
many NFS packages (client, user server, kernel server and possibly a common
for the servers containing /etc/exports and whatever else they share - if
anything.)

> This does have some issues with how to remove them, however there are
> currently plans in place on how to handle this.. (apt, etc)

With 3 or 4 packages I don't really see a big problem, though the apt
enhancements are welcome none the less.

Regards,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                              | iko@{cd.chalmers,iko.pp}.se
Physics Student, UNIX Hacker, Debian Maintainer | Tel: +46.31.47 69 27
Jag ska b|rja plugga i l{svecka 1...            | Cel: +46.707.27 86 87