Re: Draft new DFSG

Hi,
>>"Joey" == Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:

 Joey> I think it was probably directed at changes in debian as a whole over the
 Joey> past 6 months.

	Actually, formulating the rules was part of IWJ's platform for
 the leader election last year, around the time Bruce yanked purity
 'cause he did not like it and when bruce took over the delegated
 powers as and when he felt like it At that point, protocols sounded
 good, looking at more and more erratic leadership.

	Seems like Ian delivered ;-)

	manoj.
--
 T-shirt: Life is *not* a Cabaret, and stop calling me chum!