Re: Draft new DFSG

 Joey> Avery Pennarun wrote:
 >> On Mon, Nov 30, 1998 at 06:31:22PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
 >> > Complete agreement here, I dislike the consitution, the new policy
 >> > maintainence system, developers not being able to close bugs in other's
 >> > packages, and all the recent buerarcracy of the past 6 months.
 >> What?  We can't close each other's bugs?  When did that start?

 Joey> Developer's reference, section 7.1:

	That is not policy, hence irrelevant. In fact, this
 constitutes a bug in developers reference for over reaching itself,
 unless there is language in the policxy documents that support the

 "Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what
 the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of."  They Might Be