Re: Draft new DFSG
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Draft new DFSG
- From: Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 02 Dec 1998 01:04:21 -0600
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Joey Hess's message of "Mon, 30 Nov 1998 20:34:19 -0800"
- References: <19981125143712.D13537@kitenet.net> <Pine.LNX.3.96.981129185030.189Lfirstname.lastname@example.org> <19981129222600.Q13537@kitenet.net> <19981130015730.G15574@worldvisions.ca> <19981130183122.K16779@kitenet.net> <19981130215627.C12570@worldvisions.ca> <19981130203419.B24962@kitenet.net>
>>"Joey" == Joey Hess <email@example.com> writes:
Joey> Avery Pennarun wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 30, 1998 at 06:31:22PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
>> > Complete agreement here, I dislike the consitution, the new policy
>> > maintainence system, developers not being able to close bugs in other's
>> > packages, and all the recent buerarcracy of the past 6 months.
>> What? We can't close each other's bugs? When did that start?
Joey> Developer's reference, section 7.1:
That is not policy, hence irrelevant. In fact, this
constitutes a bug in developers reference for over reaching itself,
unless there is language in the policxy documents that support the
"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what
the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of." They Might Be
Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org> <http://www.datasync.com/%7Esrivasta/>
Key C7261095 fingerprint = CB D9 F4 12 68 07 E4 05 CC 2D 27 12 1D F5 E8 6E