Re: Draft new DFSG - r1.4
- To: Debian Development <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Draft new DFSG - r1.4
- From: Milan Zamazal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Dec 1998 23:57:59 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Kristoffer.Rose@ENS-Lyon.FR's message of "Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:55:56 +0100 (CET)"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "KR" == Kristoffer Rose <Kristoffer.Rose@ENS-Lyon.FR> writes:
KR> John writes:
>> Why not try to convince them to clarify the license?
KR> IMHO a nice & respectful letter is in place to make SWI-Prolog
KR> clarify their position.
KR> Let's propose that they use something like
KR> `Any published work that has used SWI-Prolog to obtain the
KR> published results should include a clear notice that this was
KR> the case. Notice that for distribution of derived works this is
KR> automatically the case since the Copyright notices must be
Thanks for suggestions, I'll contact the author and ask him to clarify