Re: Random idea of the day (debian-business)

On Tue, Dec 01, 1998 at 04:46:16PM -0800, Jim Pick wrote:

> David Welton <davidw@gate.cks.com> writes:
>
> > Maybe it would be helpful to create a list, and/or we page, as a sort
> > of meeting point for those wishing to make money/work with Debian.
>
> Does the debian-consultants mailing list fit the bill?  There hasn't
> been much traffic on it lately, but it's intended to be a place where
> Debian consultants can discuss business.

I was envisioning something a bit broader, really, but more than
anything, I wanted to start a bit of discussion on the matter.  My
(vague) idea was a place where business users of Debian (consultants,
CD vendors, people using Debian for commercial ventures, etc..) could
discuss things, and be able to access Debian developers.  Maybe that's
too vague..

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org