Re: libc6 recompiling, generic thoughts on

On Wed, Nov 25, 1998 at 12:08:20AM -0500, Daniel Martin wrote:
> Ok - I've just done a little test on my machine of which packages will
> need to be recompiled with the new libc before they'll work with the
> new libc.  (The __register_frame_info problem)

Could anyone tell me whether packages compiled with ecpg (that is g++) have a
problem? I just checked and saw that libstdc++ has __register_frame_info
undefined. So is this just normal for C++ programs or is it a problem in
libstdc++ too?

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Manager of the Western Branch Office, Datenrevision GmbH
work: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburg, Michael.Meskes@datenrevision.de