What do you think?

Hello!

	In debian 2.0 when installing we can choose a profile for
instalation. It is nice.

One thing that can can make life better/easier is an option to to see
what packages include each profile.

To do this would be to list packages listed in the files of each
profile. (a plus would be to list them with descriptions)

And another recomendation would be to have emacs* as one profile, not
included in any of. (I dont use it)

May be this is a bug with severity wish list but dont know who to send
to.

Bye
    Carlos Barros.
PS: Im not on this list. but this is the list that I think is better
for tell you this. so pleas cc to me.