Intent to package some benchmarks programs

Hi all,

i like to pack some benchmarks binaries into one benchmark package.

Sorts of this are: dhrystone, lmbench, nbench-byte, ...

These bins tests mainly  memory and cpu, but i like also harddisk, X11, ...

If you knows such benchmarks, please mail me a short note where to get.

Any comments?

   [ ]  oh noooo!  We have enough packages, ...
   [ ]  Yeah! Real tests, not anymore these crappy bogomips reports
   [ ]  Don't know!
   [ ]  My computer is fast enough, i don't need to know how fast
   [ ]  Measuring ??  Hmm, why not ...

Expectant,

     Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                                       EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de