Re: Intent to package some benchmarks programs

On Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 02:27:18PM +0100, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i like to pack some benchmarks binaries into one benchmark package.
>
> Sorts of this are: dhrystone, lmbench, nbench-byte, ...
>
> These bins tests mainly  memory and cpu, but i like also harddisk, X11, ...
>
> If you knows such benchmarks, please mail me a short note where to get.
>
> Any comments?

    [ ]  oh noooo!  We have enough packages, ...
    [ ]  Yeah! Real tests, not anymore these crappy bogomips reports
    [ ]  Don't know!
    [ ]  My computer is fast enough, i don't need to know how fast
    [X]  Measuring ??  Hmm, why not ...

I think that handles it nicely.. (=:]

Zephaniah E, Hull.