Re: QT non-free but becoming compatible to debian? (was Re: Qt license change)

Montreal Fri Nov 20 20:44:44 1998

john@dhh.gt.org <john@dhh.gt.org> wrote:
> Navindra Umanee writes:
> > Hence, you can still distribute 'ls' (let's assume that ls is GPL'ed,
> > I haven't checked) with 'Qt' both of which are completely unrelated.
>
> I should have said "programs that use the library".

I think it's safe to assume that "accompany" means in the same tar
file (.deb file) or in the same source tree.

I mean, give me a break, the KDE progs could well be on a separate CD
if it was really required.

-N.