Re: Qt license change

Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> wrote:
>It means you may charge what is "reasonable".  They don't define reasonable.
>If you want to put a $10000000 price tag on it and call that reasonable, I'm
>going to disagree but the only thing I can do about it is simply not pay it
>or wait for someone else to pay it and put the thing on ftp for free.

Remember that the clause in question refers only to source code of
software you developed using Qt, and only when it is being distributed
to a user of the software.

It doesn't apply to Qt itself, and it doesn't apply to executables, and
it doesn't apply if the recipient doesn't (yet) use your program.

--
Charles Briscoe-Smith
White pages entry, with PGP key: <URL:http://alethea.ukc.ac.uk/wp?95cpb4>