Re: Are DFSG free package in non-us part of Debian?

> > If I upload a package to main; it goes to master (USA) and then to
> > ftp.debian.org (USA) and from there to non-US mirrors.
>
> If you upload a non-US main package to the non-US primary server, it
> does not propagate to US servers (unless they are broken).

If James uploads the package, he's breaking the US law is he not? If I
did, I would not. another point, I hope there are no US maintainers with
non-US packages.

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

     "42? 7 and a half million years and all you can come up with is 42?!"