Re: exim the standard MTA for slink?

Hi,
>>"Joseph" == Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> writes:

 Joseph> Does it give you the same control over RBL settings as exim
 Joseph> does?  (not that it matters other than comparison's sake)

	Sendmails input mechanism, being a turing complete language,
 allows you to do anything with the disposition of that mail. I have,
 in the past, rejected the mail, rejected the mail only for some
 people on the host and not othewrs, forwarded it to another host,
 forwarded it to another host for some users, redirected it to a
 ``spam'' user, redirected it for some users, did all the above when
 the mail did not match a set of known good senders.

	I could have done more had I been able to think of what else I
 may want to do. I could send automated responses off to the sender,
 to a spam reporting agency, or whatever.

	Is this flexible enough?

	manoj

--
 A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are
 lost.