Re: exim the standard MTA for slink?

On Sat, Nov 07, 1998 at 02:51:01AM +0000, Tony Finch wrote:
> AFAICT the security argument is a canard.

    IIRC Sendmail 8.9 doesn't support the RBL and I don't think 8.10 was
going to either.  I may be wrong.  I *DO* remember the person to came here
to speak about Sendmail.com said he felt the rbl was the wrong way to deal
with it.

    Exim does support the RBL.  That, in my book, makes it more secure
(against spamming).

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my