Re: exim the standard MTA for slink?

Chris Leishman <masklin@debian.org> writes:

> I actually use the original sendmail - is there a problem with it?

Well, in this context, the "problem" is that it seems that many people
find sendmail hard to deal with, and some also make arguments (that I
can't refute or support) that exim *may* be more secure...

I do know that *I* find exim much easier to deal with than sendmail
(and yes, I've read most of the "bat" book, and I did use sendmail for
a while before switching to qmail, then exim.  The (simple) things I
wanted to do were *much* easier to figure out in exim YMMV).