Re: Anyone want to go to an `InstallFest' in Virginia ?

If you're planning to help out, please also send email to events@debian.org.
 We're in the process of creating an events section for the web pages and
already have parts of it set up.  They should be on line in a week or so.

Nils.

In message <[🔎] 13890.52156.830968.493197@chiark.greenend.org.uk>, Ian Jackson -
De