Re: Constituion - current status

Hi
>>"Ian" == Ian Jackson <leader@debian.org> writes:

 Ian> Alternatively, I could re-propose the whole resolution myself, and
 Ian> then we'd still have to wait a week, but Guy wouldn't need to confirm
 Ian> anything.

	Please do this. We shall have, then, a final copy of the
 constitution with all the amendmends folded in. We do not
 actually _need_ sponsors, though some would be nice in order to
 have redundant vote callers.

	Anyway, Guys proposal expires around now, does it not?

	manoj
--
 My mother drinks to forget she drinks. Crazy Jimmy