Re: Constituion - current status

>>"Ian" == Ian Jackson <leader@debian.org> writes:

 Ian> Alternatively, I could re-propose the whole resolution myself, and
 Ian> then we'd still have to wait a week, but Guy wouldn't need to confirm
 Ian> anything.

	Please do this. We shall have, then, a final copy of the
 constitution with all the amendmends folded in. We do not
 actually _need_ sponsors, though some would be nice in order to
 have redundant vote callers.

	Anyway, Guys proposal expires around now, does it not?

 My mother drinks to forget she drinks. Crazy Jimmy