Re: cc'ing (was Re: Mozilla goes GTK+ instead of Qt)

On Sun, 1 Nov 1998 19:10:00 -0500, Michael Stone wrote:

>Work? What kind of work? I can't seem to figure out what you need for
>"multiple account support."

    Use PMMail(/2|98) for about 2 weeks and you'll find out what I mean.

>It's hard to really understand how much threading buys you until you've
>used it for a while. It's like multi-color quote highlighting: at first

    I have used threading for a while.  I use SLRN for reading news and
wouldn't think about reading usenet without threading.  As I said, it is one
of the most requested features.  I just appended that personally I don't care
for it in mail.