Re: ToDo List for the Boot Floppies Package

Richard Braakman wrote:
> > dinstall is irrelevant.  boot-floppies is a BYHAND package.

Oh, right.  It's not that often that boot-floppies are uploaded.

> And my link to master sucked today :-)

I would wish it would be only your link to master...

> (I was going to do it, but 1 cpm is not fun.)

Implement a remote protocol.  My regular task on master/murphy looks like
type now, do some work, look at the master/murphy screen and feel happy
if the output of the job has been transferred.  Guess why I'm logged in
all the time.  It would be horrible if I had to log in all the time.

Anyway, do you know why dinstall didn't run today?

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.