Re: Skipping the slink freeze and work on Debian 2.2 instead

Joey Hess wrote:
> Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Unmet dependency: ncurses3.4
> >   rpncalc, iptraf, tcsh, jed, tinyirc, libgpmg1-dev, clisp, xspread,
> >   statserial, xlife, joe, procps, cam, libggi-target-terminfo, aalib1,
> >   cwnn, mysql-base, ispell, pspp, scottfree, sabre, umich-ldap-utils,
> >   libcurses-perl, ircii, ytree, amanda-server, nvi, guile1.3, telnetd,
> >   lprng, sysutils, gom, elm-me+, taper, hfsutils-tcltk, xterm, info,
> >   kwnn, pacman, yabasic, tsiag, empire-lafe, libtclobjc1, less, zsh,
> >   fweb, typist, xview-examples, eggdrop, xwpe, kterm, cti-ifhp, talk,
> >   minicom, socks4-clients, jove, tguile1.3, screen, lde, wnn,
> >   xbase-clients, gmod, python-base, bitchx, jered, pdmenu, kiss,
> >   ucblogo, cftp, libgpmg1, jless, the, psmisc, worklog, rscheme,
> >   ytalk, alsautils, tnt, bibindex, trn, epic, af, sirc, mgt, ee,
> >   metamail, pente, ax25-utils, nethack, telnet, amanda-client, le,
> >   netdiag, awe-midi, mc, nn, aumix, netris, rc, playmidi,
> >   bsdmainutils, sc, tf, swi-prolog, gnushogi
>
> A fair number of these can't be made to depend on ncurses4 until libgpmg1 is
> rebuilt linked to that library.

Fixed.

People who maintain any of the above packages have receiveda personal
email from me. If you can't afford re-uploading it at the moment, please
get in touch with me and I'll try to do an NMU.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.