Re: developer status again

On Fri, Oct 30, 1998 at 04:37:07AM +0000, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	While not commenting on the respect bit (oh, we should
> certainly treat peole with respect), interest, ability, motivation
> and effort are not the sole criteria for becoming a debian
> developer.

Are the requirements spelled out somewhere?  I feel rather strongly,
that, if we are to reject people, the criteria ought to be clear.
Either that, or it ought to clear that certain people have the final
say over who qualifies, and it is totally up to their judgement.

That said, I don't know if we are indeed rejecting people or not, so
this may be a moot point.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org