Re: St00pid question - passwd

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Steve Lamb wrote:

 :     OK, there is an annoying little buglet in vipw that I reported and I
 : wanted to take a stab at fixing.  vipw is owned by the passwd package.
 : Great, fine and dandy, just get the source package for passwd, root through
 : the code and hope for the best...
 :
 :     Except there is nothing matching "pass*" in source/base in either hamm
 : or slink.  Uh, so, where *IS* the source which should be made available as
 : per the GPL?

http://debian.midco.net/debian/hamm/main/source/base/shadow_980403.orig.tar.gz

(Or any other debian mirror)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD