St00pid question - passwd

    OK, there is an annoying little buglet in vipw that I reported and I
wanted to take a stab at fixing.  vipw is owned by the passwd package.
Great, fine and dandy, just get the source package for passwd, root through
the code and hope for the best...

    Except there is nothing matching "pass*" in source/base in either hamm
or slink.  Uh, so, where *IS* the source which should be made available as
per the GPL?
--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my