Re: Skipping the slink freeze and work on Debian 2.2 instead

On Fri, Oct 30, 1998 at 11:06:07AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Unmet dependency: netscape
>   xswallow

	xswallow should move to contrib, will do right now.

> Unmet dependency: jdk1.1-runtime|jdk-shared|jdk-static
>   vrwave

	vrwave should move to non-free, will do right now.
	Also will close some bugs.

> Unmet dependency: unzip
>   vrwave, debian-cd

	same thing.

> Regards,
>
> 	Joey
>
> --

	Sorry about this packages, I have been quite busy. Right now I'm
trying to get finished a liloconfig program for Debian 2.1 installation...
I have not had time for my packages (vrwave, xswallow...). Even though I
have already closed (in source) bugs I have not had time to upload them yet.

	Regards.