Re: Several questions to sgml-tools

	I can't understand this thread, because I am not familiar with the
terms and issues.  If I want to write docs, in particular for debian, what
form should the source take?   latex , sgml, ?
	What if it consists mostly of simple text arranged into chapters
and sections ? What if it contains mathematical symbols ?   I find latex
is ok, because I can generate postscript , plain text, and html, without
worrying about programming or style sheets (whatever they are).  But I
thought we were supposed to prefer sgml.
	Thanks,
	John

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>