developer status again

Hi,

Sorry to bother the devel list with this but it's been close to two
months since I applied for developer status but still haven't gotten any
word.  I recently e-mailed new-maintainer@debian.org but received no
reply.

I realize that everyone is busy trying to get slink out the door, which
is probably why I haven't heard anything about my status yet.  Sorry guys,
I am getting a bit impatient but I completely understand that everyone is
busy.  I just wanted Debian to know that I am still alive and that my ACE
packages are ready (I hope :P).

Keep up the great work guys!

-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26