Imlib and libjpeg

Hello,

If I don't hear back from someone soon about the status on the
libjpeg6b/libjpeg62 issue, I'm going to upload a new version of imlib
that goes back to being compiled against libjpeg6a.  Right now all apps will
be broken.  Who had the fixed soname debs built? Do they want to do an NMU
of them? I haven't heard a peep from the libjpeg maintainer.  Thoughts?
Opinions? I know we decided earlier on libjpeg6b, but that was before the
whole soname issue cropped up.

Brian

--
Brian Almeida <bma@debian.org>   http://www.debian.org/~bma/
| (_| |  __/ |_) | | (_| | | | |     PGP Key: 0x3A800C65
 Debian Linux: Because Size DOES Matter