popularity-contest version 0.00 uploaded to Incoming

Hi all,

Well, since I haven't yet been shot down for my goofball idea of collecting
access time statistics for Debian packages to determine which are most
"popular," I've gone ahead and created a package to do it.

popularity-contest_0.00_all.deb should now be in Incoming on
master.debian.org.  PLEASE HELP TEST IT OUT!!  It should run on all
architectures.

If you can't get it from Incoming, I can e-mail it to you.  The whole .deb
is only 3.3k, so it won't take you long to download.

You can sample the output with this simple command:

	popularity-contest |less

It's a somewhat improved (and faster) version of the scripts I posted here
earlier.  Be patient, it takes about 30 seconds to run.

It optionally installs a cron job that sends this data to me automatically
once a night.  You can customize /etc/popularity-contest.conf to change the
destination e-mail address, or enable/disable this feature.

PLEASE HELP TEST IT OUT!!

And I'm still waiting to get flamed for this.  It just doesn't seem like a
debian-devel discussion without it.

Have fun,

Avery

P.S. PLEASE HELP TEST IT OUT!!