mutt-i produces broken Message-IDs

Package: mutt-i
Version: 0.94.12i-0
Severity: important

I've noticed some messages on debian-devel over the last few days with
broken Mesasage-ID: lines.  For example:

Zed Pobre:

Steve Greenland:

Stephen Crowley:

James A. Treacy:

My news system barfs on them.  The messages all contain the line:

On the other hand, not all messages containing this line are broken.
I'd suspect that the problem is with the Debian package, since all these
people are developers.

I'm CCing debian-devel in hopes that the people I mentioned can confirm
which version (Debian or other, mutt or mutt-i) they're using.

Thanks,

--
Charles Briscoe-Smith
White pages entry, with PGP key: <URL:http://alethea.ukc.ac.uk/wp?95cpb4>