Re: huge lists

-> We have some lists that are absolutely unmanageable for most
-> users, like debian-{user,devel}. Digests don't solve it 100%;
-> reading on the web (in the archives) is a PITA because when I
-> request a month of debian-devel I get a several-hundred-K,
-> hardly usable index.
->
-> One possible sollution would be to split the archives of these
-> lists by week and not month - I like this idea.

I'd like better to read debian lists by usenet news...

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NETLAB+ Kosice, Slovakia
 BIC coord for *.sk; admin of netlab.irc.sk; co-admin of irc.felk.cvut.cz