intent to package: lxdoom

Lxdoom is a version of doom for linux. I intend to package it in the next
few days, for inclusion into woody (or whatever we name it).

I'm currently planning for it to replace the doom package we have now. That
package is based on dosdoom, and the newer versions of it's upstream source
build on dos only, which is the main reason I'm switching to lxdoom.

Switching to lxdoom will also get svgalib doom working again. We will lose a
few non-standard enhancements to dosdoom (jumping, user definable gravity).
I don't feel those few missing features in lxdoom are enough to keep a
dosdoom package around.

--
see shy jo