Bug 26827 again (about secure-su)

I checked some more on this bug report and IMO we should simply close it.
It seems secure-su does exactly what you average Unix su does. It certainly
does not do all that fancy stuff gnu su does. So I think people needing
this stuff should make sure they use gnu su instead. As long as you do
things you can expect from su you should be able to use secure-su as well.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein