Bug with xv?

Hi all,

I was just working away on my machine, and using xv to display the latest
results from my raytracing project.  The pic came out too small, and so I
went to press shift '>' to zoom it up, only I missed and hit shift '<'.

Low and behold my xserver crashed.

I've since tested and found that if you open xv, and press shift '<'
continually until the window becomes small enough, the xserver dies.

Can anyone else verify this?

I am running XF86_SVGA server, at 1280x1024 res, 16-bit.  I am running
slink and have updated everything to the latest releases.

Thanks,

Chris

REALITY.SYS corrupted: Reboot universe? (Y/N/Q)   ....Debian GNU/Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5