Re: Intend to package, create OSS/Free

Previously Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Hmm. The revision can be passed through the env var
>  DEBIAN_REVISION, and possibly pcmcia is aware of that and uses that?

From what I saw pcmcia parses $(KSRC)/debian/changelog to get the
correct version. And since make-kpgd didn't pass the Debian revision
I needed to parse that file anyway. So I just changed the regexp
a bit and extracted $(KVERS) from there as well..

> 	In short, I don't know -- I'll have to look into pcmcia rules
>  file to see what they do.

I'ld rather have you come up with a clean solution so both pcmcia
and ALSA can use that..

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl