Re: Intend to package, create OSS/Free

Previously Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Please also consider a src.deb package (look at pcmcia_cs
>  packages for example) that puts the sources in /usr/src/modules/<package>/
>  so that the sound module can be built when the kernel packages are
>  created by the user using kernel-package.

Could you please document somewhere how to do this? I've just implemented
this for the ALSA packaged after someone described the process in a
bugreport.. and I have to say it's a royal PITA to get the whole process
right (hand-generating control-files, extracting the kernel-version
from files, etc. etc.)

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl