Re: dhcpcd should probably be in base and on the boot floppies

> This just came up on the #Debian IRC channel: a growing number of
> folks have cable modems and wish to install Debian over them. However,
> as it stands, they cannot get on the net from the base floppies,
> because they require a DHCP client to get their IP.
>
> I believe this is adequate need to get dhcpcd moved into base,
> and onto the boot floppies.

Also in a corporate environment many people are running DHCP servers to
provide network information to Windows 95 systems. It would be great to be
able to let people try Linux without needing to know more about the details
of IP than that they should answer "Yes" to "Does your network use DHCP ?"

	John Lines