dhcpcd should probably be in base and on the boot floppies

This just came up on the #Debian IRC channel: a growing number of
folks have cable modems and wish to install Debian over them. However,
as it stands, they cannot get on the net from the base floppies,
because they require a DHCP client to get their IP.

I believe this is adequate need to get dhcpcd moved into base,
and onto the boot floppies.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters B and F and the number 12.
"I'm calling from the plane. I'll call you when I get there." -- TMBG