Re: dhcpcd should probably be in base and on the boot floppies

On Sat, Oct 10, 1998 at 10:32:22AM +0100, John Lines wrote:
> > I believe this is adequate need to get dhcpcd moved into base,
> > and onto the boot floppies.
> Also in a corporate environment many people are running DHCP servers to
> provide network information to Windows 95 systems. It would be great to be
> able to let people try Linux without needing to know more about the details
> of IP than that they should answer "Yes" to "Does your network use DHCP ?"

	And even more people try to use laptops that grab
	a DHCP address from whatever network you happen to
	be in.

	Last time I checked, pcmcia and dhcp didn't get along
	very well. Any ideas? (I'm interested in fixing this,
	but don't know where to start)
--
tv-nospam-sig-1@hq.yok.utu.fi - it's a valid address w/o spam