Re: LICENSES [was: Re: Have you seen this?]

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
> The GPL'ed apps require that the work as a whole must be distributable
> "under the terms of the GPL".

No.  It's stricter, it requires that "the distribution of the whole
must be on the terms of this License".  That is, distribut_ed_, not
distribut_able_.  Big difference.

> Do you think that means that I have to
> re-license the individual parts?

If the GPL said what you said in the first sentence, then I would not
think so.

The rest doesn't matter, really, what with this basic -ed/-able
problem.

I'm going home now.  Too tired to write clearly.

--Arnt