Re: LICENSES [was: Re: Have you seen this?]

Sorry, I must be too tired.  I misread a paragraph of yours, so some
of my previous message probably don't make much sense.

You say that linking constitutes making a derived works of the object
files and libraries being linked together.  Does that mean that you
think Debian should convert libc and so on from the LGPL to the GPL in
order to comply with the license of the GPL'd applications in main?

--Arnt