Re: Ropes in stl (was Re: lack of wstring in libstdc++2.8-dev)

Chris <chris@ormond.unimelb.edu.au> writes:

> But I get these errors:
>
> In file included from /usr/include/g++-2/stl_rope.h:2107,
>                  from /usr/include/g++-2/rope.h:18,
>                  from blah.cc:1:
> /usr/include/g++-2/ropeimpl.h:1085: warning: decimal integer constant is so
> large that it is unsigned

As I recall, this isn't an error, just a warning.  There are also a
number of other annoying warnings that spew like crazy in some of the
other stl files.  I filed a bug with patches a while back.  Hopefully
they'll be forwarded.  I don't think any of these bugs hurt anything,
the compiler does the right thing, it just complains.