RFC: Java related package maintainers

Ok,

After several attempts to fix what should have been a simple problem,
I'm slowly resolving to have the next jdk1.1* packages rebuild their
alternatives from scratch (full speed ahead and damn the torpedos).

To that end I need to hear from the maintainers of any java related
packages so we can get some consensus about what links should exist,
where, when and why.

AFAIK, the only affected packages would be guavac & kaffe, but I am
regularly a Bear Of Little Brains and miss things, so I'm issuing a
more general request.

Please cc me if you reply to the list.

--
Stephen