Re: What about pam?

Stephen Crowley <stephenc@wf.net> writes in gratuitous QP:

> Why is pam in slink so outdated? It's currently at version 0.57b but
> the latest on the pam page is 0.65. Any reason for this or is it
> just that no one cares?

I was non-maintaining PAM before I dropped off the net, and while I
was the so-called new releases were in fact betas, which I didn't feel
comfortable putting into hamm.  If no one else has usurped my
non-maintainership, I'll get round to updating/fixing/whatever pam
along with my other packages in due course.

--
James