Re: What about pam?

On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 at 04:30:42PM -0500, Stephen Crowley wrote:
> Why is pam in slink so outdated? It's currently at version 0.57b but the

That is (near) the last regular release.

> latest on the pam page is 0.65.

That's a development release. Nonetheless, I think it would be good to have.
I've contacted the PAM packages maintainer, and unless he has objections, I
plan to revive the PAM libraries, and hope to kickstart PAM integration in
Debian.

Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would